PLEASE NOTE BOOTS ARE IN US SIZES
The revolutionized Tech 7 MX boot incorporates innovative materials and technology in a completely new design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure..
• Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control.
• The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability and improves boot’s streamlining.
• New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning, and feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
• Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance. Material ensures consistent fit even for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
• New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
• The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability. The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
• The Tech 7 boot is CE certified and features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance.
• Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank.
• New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.
• Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ developed blade flex systemfor greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
• Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
• Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
• Internal lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
• Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason :
11.1. We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
11.2. Before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly and complied with any provisions relating to the power supply, plugs and sockets.
11.3. The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 7 days.
11.4. So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
11.4.1 with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
11.4.2 securely wrapped;
11.4.3 including our delivery slip;
11.4.4 at your risk and cost.
11.5. If you wish to return items please go to our Home Page and select "Return Items" in the header section to log a request to return your items.
11.6. In returning faulty Goods please encloses with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
11.7. Most of the Goods are covered by the manufacturer's guarantee for a minimum of  months. Please first check the plug, fuse, batteries and the manufacturer's operating instructions.
11.8. If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we will:
11.8.1 refund the cost of return carriage;
11.8.2 repair or replace the Goods as we choose.
8.1. Goods are delivered within 2-5 days from the day you place an order to purchase the Goods.
8.2. Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order or our courier offices for neigbouring country deliviries. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery.
8.3. If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 2-5 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
8.4. We may deliver the Goods in installments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
8.5. Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
8.6. All Goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the Goods may be retained by the driver. When your Goods arrive, it is important that you check immediately the condition and quantity. If your Goods have been damaged in transit, you must refuse the delivery and immediately contact us so that we may dispatch a replacement quickly and minimize your inconvenience.
8.7. Signing "Unchecked", "Not Checked" or similar is not acceptable.
8.8. Goods are sent by courier. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have dispatched your order.
8.9. If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or nondelivery.
8.10. Some Goods will be delivered direct from the manufacturer who will contact you to arrange delivery. When delivery of the Goods has been arranged directly with the manufacturer, you will be subject to the manufacturer's delivery policy.
8.11. Some Goods are so large and heavy that delivery times may be slightly longer. In this case, approximate delivery dates will be given when you place your order.
8.12. Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.