Komodo travel bag construction:
* Constructed from durable tarpaulin and tough polyester reinforcement panels
* Lid opening to access to the main compartment
* A flat top pocket to access documents while traveling
* Removable change mat made from waterproof tarpaulin
* Strong, plastic YKK zipper chain (size 10mm)
* Lockable zippers—accepts TSA-approved locks
* Big screen print
* Two ventilation on sides
* Two big webbing handles on top and side to move and carry the bag
* Two-strap handle to lift up the bag and put it on the shoulder
* Two mesh pockets on internal sides of the bag
* Webbing reinforcement to give a better structure to the bag
* Two small front pockets
* Boots compartment with waterproof removable bag; easier to wash
* Reflective details
* Smooth, outdoor rolling wheels for ease of mobility
* Bottom and side panels made with waterproof tarpaulin; this way the bag stays dry when it stands on muddy terrain
* Durable hard bumpers on base corners
* Hard internal base with external slide rails
* Compartment walls can be removed with a zipper to allow the bag to be reconfigured with one extra-large internal compartment
* Inner flat zippered mesh pocket on flap and main compartment separation
* Telescopic double post handle, multiple heavy duty haul handles and a top carry strap
* Sized to carry all protective gear: 16.000 in. H x 37.000 in. L x 18.000 in. W
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason :
11.1. We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
11.2. Before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly and complied with any provisions relating to the power supply, plugs and sockets.
11.3. The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 7 days.
11.4. So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
11.4.1 with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
11.4.2 securely wrapped;
11.4.3 including our delivery slip;
11.4.4 at your risk and cost.
11.5. If you wish to return items please go to our Home Page and select "Return Items" in the header section to log a request to return your items.
11.6. In returning faulty Goods please encloses with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
11.7. Most of the Goods are covered by the manufacturer's guarantee for a minimum of  months. Please first check the plug, fuse, batteries and the manufacturer's operating instructions.
11.8. If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we will:
11.8.1 refund the cost of return carriage;
11.8.2 repair or replace the Goods as we choose.
8.1. Goods are delivered within 2-5 days from the day you place an order to purchase the Goods.
8.2. Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order or our courier offices for neigbouring country deliviries. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery.
8.3. If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 2-5 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
8.4. We may deliver the Goods in installments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
8.5. Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
8.6. All Goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the Goods may be retained by the driver. When your Goods arrive, it is important that you check immediately the condition and quantity. If your Goods have been damaged in transit, you must refuse the delivery and immediately contact us so that we may dispatch a replacement quickly and minimize your inconvenience.
8.7. Signing "Unchecked", "Not Checked" or similar is not acceptable.
8.8. Goods are sent by courier. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have dispatched your order.
8.9. If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or nondelivery.
8.10. Some Goods will be delivered direct from the manufacturer who will contact you to arrange delivery. When delivery of the Goods has been arranged directly with the manufacturer, you will be subject to the manufacturer's delivery policy.
8.11. Some Goods are so large and heavy that delivery times may be slightly longer. In this case, approximate delivery dates will be given when you place your order.
8.12. Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.