The Striker speedometer voltmeter digital gauge displays your vehicle’s battery voltage and has programmable LED indicator lights to warn when the charging system is overwhelmed. Striker is the perfect choice for electric start vehicles or anyone who wants to run multiple accessories.
- Don't get stuck on the trail not knowing if your vehicle will be able to start again due to electrical issues.
- At only 4.2 x 2.3 inches, Striker can replace a dashboard’s entire instrument panel. Striker displays speed, voltage, trip distance, clock and both ambient and engine temperature. Striker also keeps track of the minimum and maximum voltage values (reset trip data to start fresh max values.) Use the built-in stop watch for time trials. Two separate maintenance timers OIL and WRENCH keep track in miles-since-last-reset.
- Striker displays speed, voltage, trip distance, clock and both ambient and engine temperature.
- Striker also keeps track of the minimum and maximum voltage values (reset trip data to start fresh max values.) Use the built-in stop watch for time trials.
- Two separate maintenance timers OIL and WRENCH keep track in miles-since-last-reset.
- Installation is easy. Striker kits include handlebar mounting hardware, or add an aluminum dashboard accessory. Use the model specific instructions to install Striker’s sensors to the vehicle and customize Striker for wheel size and thresholds for the voltage over/under warning lights. Striker can operate on regulated AC or 12V DC electrical systems, so it works on almost anything with a wheel.
- An indicator dashboard accessory (022-PDA) is available if indicators are required, providing space for 4 indicator lights such as neutral and high beam.
- Striker’s small size and ability to display and predict potential electrical problems on almost any vehicle makes it a great choice for many applications.
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason :
11.1. We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
11.2. Before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly and complied with any provisions relating to the power supply, plugs and sockets.
11.3. The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 7 days.
11.4. So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
11.4.1 with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
11.4.2 securely wrapped;
11.4.3 including our delivery slip;
11.4.4 at your risk and cost.
11.5. If you wish to return items please go to our Home Page and select "Return Items" in the header section to log a request to return your items.
11.6. In returning faulty Goods please encloses with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
11.7. Most of the Goods are covered by the manufacturer's guarantee for a minimum of  months. Please first check the plug, fuse, batteries and the manufacturer's operating instructions.
11.8. If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we will:
11.8.1 refund the cost of return carriage;
11.8.2 repair or replace the Goods as we choose.
8.1. Goods are delivered within 2-5 days from the day you place an order to purchase the Goods.
8.2. Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order or our courier offices for neigbouring country deliviries. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery.
8.3. If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 2-5 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
8.4. We may deliver the Goods in installments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
8.5. Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
8.6. All Goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the Goods may be retained by the driver. When your Goods arrive, it is important that you check immediately the condition and quantity. If your Goods have been damaged in transit, you must refuse the delivery and immediately contact us so that we may dispatch a replacement quickly and minimize your inconvenience.
8.7. Signing "Unchecked", "Not Checked" or similar is not acceptable.
8.8. Goods are sent by courier. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have dispatched your order.
8.9. If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or nondelivery.
8.10. Some Goods will be delivered direct from the manufacturer who will contact you to arrange delivery. When delivery of the Goods has been arranged directly with the manufacturer, you will be subject to the manufacturer's delivery policy.
8.11. Some Goods are so large and heavy that delivery times may be slightly longer. In this case, approximate delivery dates will be given when you place your order.
8.12. Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.