- This newly developed and perfect all-round MX boot follows the recipe for success, fit and function of the previous and successful RIDER boot
- New, fresh look with retention of the usual protective properties of the RIDER motocross boot
- Perfect stability at the foot end thanks to metal and nylon reinforcements inside the sole
- Easy opening and closing thanks to four easily adjustable buckles
- Perfect hold on the footrests thanks to the durable and sewn sole construction. Ideal for all areas of use, whether MX, Enduro, Trail or ATV
- Toe and sole protection made of metal on the front
- Increased wearing comfort thanks to the air mesh interior as well as generous reinforcement of the heel and padded insole
- Heat protection inside through high-quality synthetic material
- Replacement straps and buckles available
- Exceeds the standards of the EN13634: 2017 standard
- 31% polyester, 20% rubber, 17% PVC, 13% TPU, 13% PU, 4% microfiber, 2% nylon
11.1. We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
11.2. Before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly and complied with any provisions relating to the power supply, plugs and sockets.
11.3. The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 7 days.
11.4. So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
11.4.1 with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
11.4.2 securely wrapped;
11.4.3 including our delivery slip;
11.4.4 at your risk and cost.
11.5. If you wish to return items please go to our Home Page and select "Return Items" in the header section to log a request to return your items.
11.6. In returning faulty Goods please encloses with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
11.7. Most of the Goods are covered by the manufacturer's guarantee for a minimum of  months. Please first check the plug, fuse, batteries and the manufacturer's operating instructions.
11.8. If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we will:
11.8.1 refund the cost of return carriage;
11.8.2 repair or replace the Goods as we choose.
8.2. Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order or our courier offices for neigbouring country deliviries. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery.
8.3. If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 2-5 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
8.4. We may deliver the Goods in installments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
8.5. Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
8.6. All Goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the Goods may be retained by the driver. When your Goods arrive, it is important that you check immediately the condition and quantity. If your Goods have been damaged in transit, you must refuse the delivery and immediately contact us so that we may dispatch a replacement quickly and minimize your inconvenience.
8.7. Signing "Unchecked", "Not Checked" or similar is not acceptable.
8.8. Goods are sent by courier. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have dispatched your order.
8.9. If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or nondelivery.
8.10. Some Goods will be delivered direct from the manufacturer who will contact you to arrange delivery. When delivery of the Goods has been arranged directly with the manufacturer, you will be subject to the manufacturer's delivery policy.
8.11. Some Goods are so large and heavy that delivery times may be slightly longer. In this case, approximate delivery dates will be given when you place your order.
8.12. Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.