Just1 J12 Carbon Mister X Helmet
The Just 1 helmet was developed with the primary goal of safety and comfort for the rider. During the design phase, the helmet was designed from the inside out in order to have the best possible fit and a radical ventilation system.
The external shell is made of full carbon fiber. This makes the helmet extremely rigid and incredibly lightweight. The J12 helmet uses two outer shell sizes in order to provide the smallest and lightest fit possible for the rider. The design of the shell was conceived by studying collision angles. The design team incorporated that data into a model that also accounts for and effectively integrates the helmet as an extension of the rider. This makes the helmet feel as though it is truly part of the rider. Ultimately, the perfect integration also includes the exclusive NBFF (Neck Brace Front Fit), which makes the J12's bottom profile the only helmet in the world that is fully compatible with the entire surface area of a neck brace.
The exclusive inner linings of the J12 helmet are made with breathable materials that incorporate an anti-microbial hygienic treatment. The cheek pads are developed with the J.1.E.R. system (Just 1 Emergency Remove) which allow for their quick removal in case of collision or impact.
Attention was also paid to the metal membrane integrated on the chin air vent, which makes it less likely that rubble and flying debris could penetrate the area.
The inner part of the helmet is made with a special carbon enhanced black EPS, in order to provide the best shock absorption capacity, with dedicated air ducts that maximize the ventilation and the comfort of the helmet. All the vents are made with an external metallic net and are designed for easy cleaning.
The peak is adjustable in height and is designed to protect the rider from debris and mud as well as increase the ventilation in the helmet itself. The Peak also includes a window that can be removed to allow access for a camera mount that sits just above the peak, lowering the center of gravity and improving the sight line. The retention system is made in aluminum with double-D system, like in the racing helmet.
- Two sizes of external shell; full carbon fiber high-rigidity.
- Anatomical structure with the exclusive "N.B.F.F." system (Neck Brace Front Fit).
- Removable and washable inner lining, highly breathable fabrics and hygienically treated.
- Removable cheek pads with the "J.1.E.R." (JUST 1 Emergency Remove).
- Inside chin guard with air vents.
- Protective internal polystyrene foam shell with air channels.
- Multiple air vents with anti-intrusion aluminum nets.
- Multiple top and rear air extractors.
- Adjustable peak with air vents.
- Double-D retention system.
- Homologated to ECE 22.05 and DOT Certified.
- Weight: 1,100 grams ± 50 grams.