– Garmin Adventurous Routing™ lets you avoid major highways and find curvy,
hilly roads -even see upcoming elevation information.
– Rider alerts for upcoming sharp curves, speed zone changes, wrong way on a one-way street, fatigue warning and more
– Warnings for nearby red light and safety cameras
– Lets you control music from a compatible MP3 player or smartphone right on your zūmo navigator display
– Preloaded with detailed maps of Southern Africa with free lifetime updates
– Hands-free phone control and spoken directions heard in-helmet via Bluetooth® technology
– Motorcycle-specific points of interest (POIs) for cycle repair services, dealers, etc.
– Lane assist with junction view eases navigation of complex interchanges
– Easily see places along your route and milestones up ahead, without leaving the map
– Easy Route Shaping feature lets you add a point on the map easily to ride through preferred
areas or follow specific roads
– Spoken Garmin Real Directions™ feature guides like a friend, using recognisable landmarks,
buildings and traffic lights
– Foursquare® data for thousands of new and popular places
– Service history log helps simplify your record keeping for bike maintenance
– Round trip routing lets you plan your ride based on time, distance or location
– TracBack® feature makes it easy to follow the same route for your return trip
– Easily find addresses and thousands of points of interest
– Displays current street, current speed, speed limit and arrival time
– Compatible with VIRB® action cameras (sold separately); start and stop recording right from
your zūmo® navigator display
– Monitor motorcycle tire pressure on zūmo® display with TPMS accessory (sold separately)
– Motorcycle and automotive mounts included
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason :
11.1. We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
11.2. Before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly and complied with any provisions relating to the power supply, plugs and sockets.
11.3. The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 7 days.
11.4. So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
11.4.1 with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
11.4.2 securely wrapped;
11.4.3 including our delivery slip;
11.4.4 at your risk and cost.
11.5. If you wish to return items please go to our Home Page and select "Return Items" in the header section to log a request to return your items.
11.6. In returning faulty Goods please encloses with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
11.7. Most of the Goods are covered by the manufacturer's guarantee for a minimum of  months. Please first check the plug, fuse, batteries and the manufacturer's operating instructions.
11.8. If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we will:
11.8.1 refund the cost of return carriage;
11.8.2 repair or replace the Goods as we choose.
8.1. Goods are delivered within 2-5 days from the day you place an order to purchase the Goods.
8.2. Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order or our courier offices for neigbouring country deliviries. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery.
8.3. If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 2-5 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
8.4. We may deliver the Goods in installments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
8.5. Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
8.6. All Goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the Goods may be retained by the driver. When your Goods arrive, it is important that you check immediately the condition and quantity. If your Goods have been damaged in transit, you must refuse the delivery and immediately contact us so that we may dispatch a replacement quickly and minimize your inconvenience.
8.7. Signing "Unchecked", "Not Checked" or similar is not acceptable.
8.8. Goods are sent by courier. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have dispatched your order.
8.9. If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or nondelivery.
8.10. Some Goods will be delivered direct from the manufacturer who will contact you to arrange delivery. When delivery of the Goods has been arranged directly with the manufacturer, you will be subject to the manufacturer's delivery policy.
8.11. Some Goods are so large and heavy that delivery times may be slightly longer. In this case, approximate delivery dates will be given when you place your order.
8.12. Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.